Saturday, February 7, 2015

Frostbite: Book 3 of the Dragonian Series Coming in April 2015



\

Losing Lucian McKenzie, The Prince of her heart and discovering her true identity has made Elena Watkins' life almost unbearable. However, new trials will test the 17-year old's strength and push her to limits she didn't think were possible.

Only a mysterious offer from Blake Leaf, the Rubicon and a dragon predestined for evil, reveals there may be a light at the end of Elena's dark tunnel.

With the life she thought she knew crashing down around her, Elena will have to face a monumental decision about the fate of Paegeia. She can either make peace with Blake's demands or try once again to unravel the Queen's secrets that lie deep within her dragon, Tanya La Frey's heart.

The third heart pounding novel in The Dragonian Series by Adrienne Woods.


Hi my dragon lover,

I can't believe that it's almost time for me to release my third novel in The Dragonian Series. The novels progressed and each new one becomes my favorite, and I have to say, Frostbite is no different. 
Those of you that read Thunderlight, knows its sad ending and wonder on so many things, yes, my novels does that a lot, some answer previous questions but the next leaves you with more and more.
Well, I need to say that Frostbite is the novel that will answer all, and I mean all your questions, but this doesn't mean that the last novel Moon Breeze is going to be a drag. Moon Breeze is going to be the biggest of all of them, and I know that most of you that fell in love with this series will also be excited for Moon Breeze as you can't wait for Frostbite's release.

The wonderful Hillery Dikker, my first editor and soul mate in the writers world, as she just get this series the way they should be, makes them stronger and adds her love, is almost finished and then review copies will go out to the top 10 winners of my Exclusive Review Challenge for Frostbite.

So it's not long anymore, you can count off the days and then I will announce the winners to this challenge.

She absolute love the third novel and can't express enough how much, so I know if she is loving it, I can relax as I know all of you will love it too.

While my top ten winners get exclusive reading time, it will go through another editor and a proofreader so it' is at its best full potential....

I'm truly excited to find out what you all are going to think about Frostbite and I hope and pray that it will meet all your expectations.

Till later,
Adrienne Woods







6 comments:

  1. Eek, I can't wait for all the mysteries in Elena's life to finally be revealed. I wonder if some of my predictions are correct.. Sounds like it's time to re-read the series in anticipation for Frostbite. Can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kari, I hope you guys are not going to be disappointed. Plenty of Blake in this one and he is such a complicated character. I hope you all love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought the first 2 and read them in a couple hours. Can't wait for book 3. Wish I had found these in time to enter the Review challenge, but guess I'll have to wait till April. Is there a release date yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Justin. No release date yet, but I will let all of you know closer to the time. It all depends on my editors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, just got frostbite today and just finished it. Loved it, except now I have to wait for book 4.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, so feel free to add